The latest fat dissolving injection using ”AQUALYX” is one of the latest fat removal and body sculpting procedures The London Cosmetic Clinic offers for those who want to loose fat at stubborn areas of the body.
The human body naturally stores fat – subcutaneous fat – in order to supply energy in times of restraint. Every body distributes the subcutaneous body fat by a genetically determined pattern. In almost all cases this inherent distribution cannot be remedied by a special diet or increased physical exercise. Aqualyx injections are very effective and a non-invasive treatment for face and body sculpting which benefit for one who does not want invasive surgery and cannot afford down time and discomfort of invasive liposuction
What is AQUALYX™?
AQUALYX™ is an injectable, hydrous,micro-gelantuoussolution, which is biocompatible and biodegradable. It causes the dissolution of fat cells, after which the body then expels the released fatty acids naturally. AQUALYX™
is a complex containing detergent from the desoxycholate family that has been physically modified in order to reduce the biological half-life and the sugar-based slow release system results in minimal side effects
How does it work?
The solution is injected into the fat through a special AQUALYX™sharp cannula using a unique trained technique.Usually 2 injection spots are required per region with the amount of product used differing according to the area of fat being treated. Lidocaine can be added to the solution before injecting to improve patient comfort levels; the treatment is relatively painless with a warm sensation. Itching, slight burning, slight oedema and reddening can occur post treatment and last for 1-3 days within the treated area.
The number of treatments required can vary dependent on the area/amount being treated with as little as 1 or possibly 2 treatments required up to 8; repeat treatments occur every 4 weeks
Indications for AQUALYX™
AQUALYX™ can be used for the dissolution of fat deposits. It can be administered over the entire body, except the area around the eyes
Face : double chin, prejowl sulcus
Body : upper arms, armpits, waist, hips, saddlebags, knees, shackles, augmented fat deposits located on buttocks, chest and inner thighs
Other : lipoma, buffalo hump
AQUALYX™ is an ambulant and strain less injection procedure that will be conducted as follows:
• Comprehensive consultation
• Signing of patient consent form
• Marking of the affected area
• Injection of AQUALYX™ in the subcutaneous fat deposit
• An ultrasound machine will be applied to enhance the penetration of medication into fat cell for better results
• Follow-up treatment after further consultation with your practitioner
After the treatment
After a treatment with AQUALYX™ :
• The treated area should not be exposed to direct heat (sauna, sun, etc.) or severe cold
• Physical exercise should be avoided for about 4 to 5 days.
• Application of cosmetics to the treated area should be avoided for at least 12 hours.
• Intake of anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen etc.) should be avoided
• Bruising may develop within the treated area.
• Post treatment effects may occur to the treated area such as: itching and burning sensations, feeling of pressure, minor aches and pains and swelling
Before And After Images
When will I see the result?
Swelling and minor bruising can sometimes occur directly after the procedure, but they should disappear within days, if not hours, of leaving the recovery room. The swelling will reduce within a week. Once the swelling disappears, your recovery is finished and you will be able view the results in a matter of 2 months.
Why should I have the treatment at The London Cosmetic Clinic?
1. SPECIALIST DOCTOR: You will be treated by one of the UK’s leading cosmetic doctors who are highly experienced in the Tear trough treatment procedure
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
3. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of vibrant Knightsbridge. We are based a 5 minute walk from Knightsbridge tube station
4. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic
5. PREMIUM MEDICATION : We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment
6. We are CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC) registered and a SAFE FACE approved & regulated clinic. This ensures that we carry out treatments, hygiene and patient care to the highest of standards
Aqualyx is suitable for the following areas: chin, upper abdomen( above naval), lower abdomen( below naval), love handle( both sides), inner thighs( both sides), outer thighs( both sides) saddle bags under buttocks( both sides), buttocks(both sides), front of both thighs, knees( both sides).
The procedure costs from £350-500 per area/ session. The doctor will advise the cost during your medical examination.
We offer expert treatments at competitive prices and a free consultation appointment to discuss your suitability. Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest special offers and clinic news.
* Note: These are standard prices and are subject to individual requirement and promotion. You will be made fully aware of the total cost following a free consultation.
“Dr. Johnson is so gentle, I cannot believe I almost fell asleep while having Botox injection on my face. Thank you for offering me the follow up and free top up appointment, you always make sure I get the best result, much appreciated.” Barbara*, Chiswick.
“Love the result! My Botox is so natural looking, even my wife couldn’t tell while I look so much fresher. I would definitely keep up with the treatment with you. ” Thomas*, Egypt.
“Thank you for your patience with my needle phobia, Dr. Johnson. However, as you’ve made me look ten years younger, I will definitely have it done with you again.”Jane*,London
“All my friends get jelous I look so good for my age. Thanks to Botox and Filler treatments you’ve done for me. I will have to tell them my secret treatments with you.” Bridget*, Oxford.
* Name changed to protect identity.