The London Cosmetic Clinic offers safe and effective removal of thread veins (broken capillaries). The technically advanced Ellipse thread vein removal treatment involves using an intense pulsed light system. The procedure is a safe and effective and will remove redness and broken capillaries from the surface of the skin. Your personal requirements are overseen and performed, in confidence, by our independent senior IPL /Laser specialist, Mieke Morgan.
A large proportion of the population suffers from disorders of blood vessels. These range in size from small telangiectasias (small thread veins, spider naevi) to larger port wine stains or birth marks. Most people choose to cover these up with make-up but they can cause significant psychological trauma. The Ellipse IPL treatment offers an effective and clinically proven therapy to remove these lesions.
Which thread veins can be treated?
Thread veins (small blood vessel near the surface of the skin) on most parts of the body can be treated. The most common treatments are for superficial veins on the face, neck and chest areas. As the treatment relies on absorption of light by the haemoglobin in the blood, the most effective results are seen with light skin. The lighter the skin, the more pronounced the contrast between the vessel and the skin, making treatment easier.
The results you will achieve from the Ellipse treatments are as follows:
1. Removal of the thread vein
2. Decreased size of thread vein
3. Skin texture & pore size will be improved and the skin will look brighter & younger
How long does an Ellipse treatment take?
A single session typically lasts 10-20 minutes
Does it hurt?
Tolerance of pain is varies from person to person. Most people describe the sensation as similar to that of a rubber band snapping onto the skin, followed by a warm sensation lasting several minutes. You may find it comforting to cool the skin after the treatment with a soothing aloe vera gel
How many Ellipse treatments do I need?
The number of treatments depends on the body site and the severity of the thread vein. Clinical studies have confirmed that 1-4 treatments usually are needed, and these are timed about one month apart. Only thread veins on the face, neck and chest can be treated
How can I be sure Ellipse is safe and effective?
Clinical trials documenting Ellipse’s safety and effectiveness are carried out by leading doctors prior to the release of the product. The results of these tests are then published in respected, refereed medical journals.
The cost of the Ellipse IPL Thread Vein removal treatment is dependant on the area treated. Generally prices start from £50 per session. Please do not hesitate to contact the clinic for more pricing options: email@example.com.
Why have Treatments at The London Cosmetic Clinic?
1. SPECIALIST THERAPIST: Our independent Specialist IPL/ Laser hair removal therapist is dedicated to providing personalized, esthetic treatments to address a wide range of skin care issues for the face and body. With over 8 years experience as senior therapist at the Ellipse flagship clinic in Knightsbridge, her knowledge expands from training, demonstrations of the equipment to medically assisted treatments on the Ellipse Machines. Our therapist has refined her ability to deliver safe and ethical treatments which reflects in her standards of clinical excellence.
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
3. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of vibrant Knightsbridge. We are based a 5 minute walk from Knightsbridge tube station
4. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic
5. PREMIUM MEDICATION : We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment
6. We are CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC) registered and a SAFE FACE approved & regulated clinic. This ensures that we carry out treatments, hygiene and patient care to the highest of standards.