The London Cosmetic Clinic offers a variety of specialised laser and SWT/IPL for the treatment of nail fungus. We use the Ellipse Nordlys System- the most versatile and effective platform system on the market.
You may be reading this because you have found that antifungal nail paints do not work for you or because you have read about the extensive side effects of oral antifungal drugs. Ellipse ND:YAG treatment offers a reliable and effective treatment without the risk of uncomfortable side effects.
from 1 month
Time to See Results
Annual maintenance required.
Onychomycosis (nail fungus) can affect finger or toe nails. It becomes more common with age and certain other groups have a higher risk of developing the condition. Athletes, runners and active gym attenders who sweat more or use communal showers tend to develop it. It is also more common in patients who suffer with diabetes, athlete’s foot or who have circulation problems.
All skin and nail types can be treated.
A series of flashes of infrared light is aimed across the whole nail, including the nail folds. This heats up and destroys the fungus that is present. To ensure complete coverage, the whole series of pulses is repeated four times and the individual flashes overlap each other
As fungus can spread from one nail to another, normally all ten nails are treated. For this reason the whole ten nails normally takes 15minutes to complete
Typically a course of 3-4 treatment sessions is necessary. We recommend a series of 4 sessions every 2-4 weeks followed by a follow up session 2 months after the last treatment
Not at all, it’s the same sensation as “gentle warmth”
Clinical trials documenting Ellipse’s safety and effectiveness were carried out by leading doctors prior to the launch of the treatments, and these were published in respected, referenced medical journals. You are welcome to view these scientific papers on the Ellipse website at www.ellipse.com.
1. SPECIALIST DOCTORS: You will be treated by one of the UK’s leading cosmetic doctors who are highly experienced in the Hyperhidrosis procedure
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
3. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of vibrant Knightsbridge. We are based a 5 minute walk from Knightsbridge tube station
4. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic
5. PREMIUM MEDICATION : We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment
6. We are CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC) approved & regulated clinic, this ensures that we carried out high standard treatments, hygiene and care to our patients.
I came into the clinic not long ago to treat something that was affecting my confidence. I was assisted by Mieke who was the laser therapist who ensued that she can treat the area. Mieke was very knowledgeable and put me at ease. I am very pleased with my results as well as the aftercare that was provided to me. I highly recommend visiting this clinic.
Contact one of our reception team today to book a complimentary consultation with one of our medical professionals.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Knightsbridge clinic.REQUEST A CALL