The London Cosmetic Clinic offers a variety of specialised laser and SWT/IPL for the treatment of nail fungus. We use the Ellipse Nordlys System- the most versatile and effective platform system on the market.
You may be reading this because you have found that antifungal nail paints do not work for you or because you have read about the extensive side effects of oral antifungal drugs. Ellipse ND:YAG treatment offers a reliable and effective treatment without the risk of uncomfortable side effects.
from 1 month
Time to See Results
Annual maintenance required.
Onychomycosis (nail fungus) can affect finger or toe nails. It becomes more common with age and certain other groups have a higher risk of developing the condition. Athletes, runners and active gym attenders who sweat more or use communal showers tend to develop it. It is also more common in patients who suffer with diabetes, athlete’s foot or who have circulation problems.
All skin and nail types can be treated.
A series of flashes of infrared light is aimed across the whole nail, including the nail folds. This heats up and destroys the fungus that is present. To ensure complete coverage, the whole series of pulses is repeated four times and the individual flashes overlap each other
As fungus can spread from one nail to another, normally all ten nails are treated. For this reason the whole ten nails normally takes 15minutes to complete
Typically a course of 3-4 treatment sessions is necessary. We recommend a series of 4 sessions every 2-4 weeks followed by a follow up session 2 months after the last treatment
Not at all, it’s the same sensation as “gentle warmth”
Clinical trials documenting Ellipse’s safety and effectiveness were carried out by leading doctors prior to the launch of the treatments, and these were published in respected, referenced medical journals. You are welcome to view these scientific papers on the Ellipse website at www.ellipse.com.
1. SPECIALIST DOCTORS: You will be treated by one of the UK’s leading cosmetic doctors who are highly experienced in the Hyperhidrosis procedure
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
3. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of vibrant Oxford street and Bond street. We are based a 5 minute walk from Oxford sreet and Bond street tube stations.
4. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic
5. PREMIUM MEDICATION : We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment
6. We are CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC) approved & regulated clinic, this ensures that we carried out high standard treatments, hygiene and care to our patients.
Incredibly happy with my gummy smile fix. It was my first time getting a cosmetic procedure and the LCC made me feel incredibly comfortable. Thank-you to Dr Johnson who walked me through the procedure ( which was incredibly fast and pain free!) and a massive thank you to Rahena! Your customer service was exceptional and made me feel really assured and comfortable. Will definitely be recommending the LCC to everyone. Incredibly professional and well priced clinic. I can already see a difference in my smile!
I'm so pleased I found The London Cosmetic Clinic. Dr Johnson was incredibly informative and professional and I've seen a difference after only one treatment! Big thank you to Rahena too who was super helpful and helped put my fears to ease!
I came in to enquire about Botox, I spoke to Rahena who gave me so much information.
Dr. Salinda Johnson and her team are excellent and highly accomplished. She maintains the highest standards in aesthetic treatments and techniques, and consequently I trust her completely and know that she will always offer the best advice, and provide the most appropriate treatments. Her expertise is admirable.
The team are friendly, efficient and helpful and always put patients at ease
Practitioners of Aesthetic Dermatology In London abound , but The London Cosmetic Clinic has the expertise and patient care which puts it top of the list
Contact one of our reception team today to book a complimentary consultation with one of our medical professionals.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Knightsbridge clinic.REQUEST A CALL