The ears like the tops of hands, neck and décolletage , can reveal signs of age and can often be neglected or sometimes people just do not know what can be done to rejuvenate their ears.
At the London cosmetic clinic, our cosmetic doctors can help you.
As we age, lost of collagen, pull of gravity and years of fashionable big heavy earrings causes stretched out, droopy, thin, wrinkled earlobes over the years.
Fortunately, there is a quick, in-clinic fix that can help the drooping ear just as it can elsewhere on your face that is using temporary Dermal fillers.
The Hyaluronic acid fillers injections plump up and prevent delicate lobes from ripping and provide extra cushioning for heavy jewelry.
You only need a small amount of fillers strategically injected around the pierced hole and earlobes, the results are instant and immediate, making the earlobe firmer and ticker which helps studs stick out straight and allows your diamonds to catch the light and display your earrings perfectly.
There’s also no downtime post-treatment and you just have to follow some simple post treatment instructions.
You should avoid touching or applying make up on the treated area for 6 hours in order to prevent infection. Specific post treatment instructions will be given to you on the day of your treatment by our Clinic Coordinator. The results are instant and immediate although you may have some swelling. Swelling will settle in a few days time. It is recommended to repeat the treatment every 6-12 months to maintain the results.
After the treatment(s), some common post injection effects can occur such as pain, itching, discoloration and tenderness at the injection site. These typically resolve spontaneously within 2 to 10 days. Mild bruising or a slight redness might appear at the injection site immediately following treatment and may last for 2-10 days. We recommend arnica cream and tablets to help this reduce bruise.
To avoid swelling and bruising, you should:
* Not take aspirin and ibuprofen for 1 week before and 2 days after treatment. Paracetamol is fine to take if need so.
* Not take Vitamin E (multivitamin is fine) or St. John’s Wort for 2-3 days before or after procedure.
* Avoid exercise except for walking for 24 hours after the procedure.
* Take arnica tablets up to 2 weeks prior to the treatment and continue for another 1 week after procedure.
It depends on individual but generally the results last 6-12 months.
The longevity of these products is variable and each individual may obtain a different result. A plan for regular follow-up treatments to maintain the initial result can be created for you. Our treatment provides a long-lasting but not permanent result leaving you the option of refining your treatment in tune with changing taste and fashion
1. SPECIALIST DOCTORS: You will be treated by one of the UK’s leading cosmetic doctors who are highly experienced in the earlobes filler procedure.
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience therefore our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible.
3. CLINIC LOCATION:The treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of vibrant Oxford street and Bond street. We are based a 5 minute walk from Oxford sreet and Bond street tube stations.
4. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results and many returning to have additional treatment and maintenance. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic.
5. PREMIUM MEDICATION : We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment.
6. We are CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC) approved & regulated clinic, this ensures that we carried out high standard treatments, hygiene and care to our patients.
“Its amazing how much wearing earrings can drag your earlobe down and this can make your earlobes look aged. Dr Johnson recommended I have some dermal filler to plump up my earlobes and I am so glad I did because it made such a difference that even my earrings are sitting up straighter.”
Contact one of our reception team today to book a complimentary consultation with one of our medical professionals.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Knightsbridge clinic.REQUEST A CALL
As we age, our skin can start to lose its elasticity and this means that everything starts to go south. Imagine skin that is tight and toned. It sits firm on to the facial anatomy, holds its plump and youthful appearance and contours around the facial skeleton. As time starts to take a hold, we lose [...]Read More >
Over time, the visible signs of facial ageing can start to take its toll. The skin loses its firmness and elasticity and that tell-tale sagging skin can mean sunken cheeks, deep nose to mouth lines, jowls and a weak jawline. This is due to a depletion of substances that occur in the body and are res [...]Read More >
London life can be hard on our skin. With longer working hours, higher levels of pollution that suburban or rural locations and the tendency for us to burn the candle at both ends, skin damage and premature ageing can become an annoying factor of fast-paced living in our capital. It’s well documen [...]Read More >