The ears like the tops of hands, neck and décolletage , can reveal signs of age and can often be neglected or sometimes people just do not know what can be done to rejuvenate their ears.
At the London cosmetic clinic, our cosmetic doctors can help you.
As we age, lost of collagen, pull of gravity and years of fashionable big heavy earrings causes stretched out, droopy, thin, wrinkled earlobes over the years.
Fortunately, there is a quick, in-clinic fix that can help the drooping ear just as it can elsewhere on your face that is using temporary Dermal fillers.
The Hyaluronic acid fillers injections plump up and prevent delicate lobes from ripping and provide extra cushioning for heavy jewelry.
You only need a small amount of fillers strategically injected around the pierced hole and earlobes, the results are instant and immediate, making the earlobe firmer and ticker which helps studs stick out straight and allows your diamonds to catch the light and display your earrings perfectly.
There’s also no downtime post-treatment and you just have to follow some simple post treatment instructions.
You should avoid touching or applying make up on the treated area for 6 hours in order to prevent infection. Specific post treatment instructions will be given to you on the day of your treatment by our Clinic Coordinator. The results are instant and immediate although you may have some swelling. Swelling will settle in a few days time. It is recommended to repeat the treatment every 6-12 months to maintain the results.
After the treatment(s), some common post injection effects can occur such as pain, itching, discoloration and tenderness at the injection site. These typically resolve spontaneously within 2 to 10 days. Mild bruising or a slight redness might appear at the injection site immediately following treatment and may last for 2-10 days. We recommend arnica cream and tablets to help this reduce bruise.
To avoid swelling and bruising, you should:
* Not take aspirin and ibuprofen for 1 week before and 2 days after treatment. Paracetamol is fine to take if need so.
* Not take Vitamin E (multivitamin is fine) or St. John’s Wort for 2-3 days before or after procedure.
* Avoid exercise except for walking for 24 hours after the procedure.
* Take arnica tablets up to 2 weeks prior to the treatment and continue for another 1 week after procedure.
It depends on individual but generally the results last 6-12 months.
The longevity of these products is variable and each individual may obtain a different result. A plan for regular follow-up treatments to maintain the initial result can be created for you. Our treatment provides a long-lasting but not permanent result leaving you the option of refining your treatment in tune with changing taste and fashion
1. SPECIALIST DOCTORS: You will be treated by one of the UK’s leading cosmetic doctors who are highly experienced in the earlobes filler procedure.
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience therefore our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible.
3. CLINIC LOCATION:The treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of vibrant Oxford street and Bond street. We are based a 5 minute walk from Oxford sreet and Bond street tube stations.
4. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results and many returning to have additional treatment and maintenance. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic.
5. PREMIUM MEDICATION : We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment.
6. We are CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC) approved & regulated clinic, this ensures that we carried out high standard treatments, hygiene and care to our patients.
Incredibly happy with my gummy smile fix. It was my first time getting a cosmetic procedure and the LCC made me feel incredibly comfortable. Thank-you to Dr Johnson who walked me through the procedure ( which was incredibly fast and pain free!) and a massive thank you to Rahena! Your customer service was exceptional and made me feel really assured and comfortable. Will definitely be recommending the LCC to everyone. Incredibly professional and well priced clinic. I can already see a difference in my smile!
I'm so pleased I found The London Cosmetic Clinic. Dr Johnson was incredibly informative and professional and I've seen a difference after only one treatment! Big thank you to Rahena too who was super helpful and helped put my fears to ease!
I came in to enquire about Botox, I spoke to Rahena who gave me so much information.
Dr. Salinda Johnson and her team are excellent and highly accomplished. She maintains the highest standards in aesthetic treatments and techniques, and consequently I trust her completely and know that she will always offer the best advice, and provide the most appropriate treatments. Her expertise is admirable.
The team are friendly, efficient and helpful and always put patients at ease
Practitioners of Aesthetic Dermatology In London abound , but The London Cosmetic Clinic has the expertise and patient care which puts it top of the list
Excellent standard of care. Staff very amicable. Very pleased with results.
Great location, service and result of the treatment. Highly recommended.
Contact one of our reception team today to book a complimentary consultation with one of our medical professionals.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Knightsbridge clinic.REQUEST A CALL
Suddenly developing saggy skin is not quite a good one, as it is not in any way fun to watch your once firm and youthful skin start to get loose due to one reason or another. However, it is not in any way harmful, you may just not like the outlook on your appearance. You may tend to lose your conf [...]Read More >
Body scars can make you think twice about your existence. They keep you wondering, ‘what’s all these on my body?’ ‘Why can’t my skin just be flawless?’ They make you want to cover up all of your being to avoid awkward looks from people and unnecessary questions yo [...]Read More >
When you think of making cosmetic changes to your nose, then the chances are that you will think about surgery. However, you can make cosmetic changes to your face without resorting to surgery. Want to know more about non-surgical nose jobs? Then read on to discover what they are and how they work. [...]Read More >