The London Cosmetic Clinic offers a variety of specialised lasers and SWT/I2PL vascular and hyperpigmentation treatments. We use the Ellipse Nordlys System – the most versatile and effective platform system on the market.
Short, safe bursts of light are directed at the skin. This may be visible intense pulsed light or from a laser, depending on the condition you want treated. The system filters the light to ensure the wavelengths used are absorbed by haemoglobin in the blood or melanin from the overactive melanocytes (dark pigment). The light is converted to heat, which destroys the protein in the wall of the vessels and melanin causing it to gradually disappear after treatment. To ensure the best light transmission, a thin layer of gel is applied to your skin before treatment
– It is important to avoid tanning (sun, solarium or self-tanning products) before and during the treatment period otherwise your tanned skin will absorb more light which makes the treatment less effective and less comfortable
– It is also a good idea to avoid smoking 4 hours prior to treatment. Generally, no special care is necessary after treatment, but people with sensitive skin may benefit from applying a cold compress (a cold damp cloth) to the area immediately after treatment or from using an ointment prescribed by the doctor
– After treatment, you should avoid sun exposure for 30 days, even if there is no sign of inflammation in the treated area
No anaesthetics are required, many patients describe the treatment as being like a snap from a rubber band followed by a sensation similar to the feeling of gentle sunburn
We offer complimentary consultations and patch tests to our patients. Prices are always confirmed prior to your treatments. The prices depend on the type of treatment required as well as the area treated
Clinical trials documenting Ellipse’s safety and effectiveness were carried out by leading doctors prior to the launch of the treatments, and these were published in respected, referenced medical journals. You are welcome to view these scientific papers on the Ellipse website at www.ellipse.com.
1. SPECIALIST THERAPIST: Our independent Specialist IPL/ Laser hair removal therapist is dedicated to providing personalized, esthetic treatments to address a wide range of skin care issues for the face and body. With over 8 years experience as senior therapist at the Ellipse flagship clinic in Knightsbridge, her knowledge expands from training, demonstrations of the equipment to medically assisted treatments on the Ellipse Machines. Our therapist has refined her ability to deliver safe and ethical treatments which reflects in her standards of clinical excellence.
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
3. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of vibrant Oxford street and Bond street. We are based a 5 minute walk from Oxford sreet and Bond street tube stations.
4. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic
5. PREMIUM MEDICATION : We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment
6. We are CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC) registered and approved & regulated clinic. This ensures that we carry out treatments, hygiene and patient care to the highest of standards.
They are professionals. Absolutely recommend it. After trying some others too I have a basis for comparison.
Contact one of our reception team today to book a complimentary consultation with one of our medical professionals.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Knightsbridge clinic.REQUEST A CALL
As we age, our skin can start to lose its elasticity and this means that everything starts to go south. Imagine skin that is tight and toned. It sits firm on to the facial anatomy, holds its plump and youthful appearance and contours around the facial skeleton. As time starts to take a hold, we lose [...]Read More >
Over time, the visible signs of facial ageing can start to take its toll. The skin loses its firmness and elasticity and that tell-tale sagging skin can mean sunken cheeks, deep nose to mouth lines, jowls and a weak jawline. This is due to a depletion of substances that occur in the body and are res [...]Read More >
London life can be hard on our skin. With longer working hours, higher levels of pollution that suburban or rural locations and the tendency for us to burn the candle at both ends, skin damage and premature ageing can become an annoying factor of fast-paced living in our capital. It’s well documen [...]Read More >