The London Cosmetic Clinic offers dermal filler injections for chin enhancement to add definition, contour and proportion to the face. All treatments are carried out by cosmetic doctors. Dermal fillers are alternatives to permanent chin implants which can be problematic as they sometimes cause infection or move. This can then result in asymmetry in the face. Although fat can be used to transfer into the face adding volume, using dermal filler injections is the only method available to achieve a similar result without the need for surgery.
The Benefits of Chin Enhancement
Time to See Results
Up to 24 months
Juvéderm Voluma is the latest generation of hyaluronic acid (HA) volumisers from Juvederm and is specifically developed to restore lost facial volume (e.g. in the cheeks, cheekbones, and chin).
The product was developed to be a very smooth hyaluronic acid (HA) volumisers, making it easier to inject during treatment and resulting in a smooth, natural look and feel.
The gel in Voluma is biodegraded naturally and safely over time, lasting 6-18 months after treatment. Juvéderm Volumma is demonstrated in clinical studies for its safety and a high level of satisfaction with the results of treatment.
The area is cleaned with antiseptic and marked using a marker pen to decide on the optimum site for enhancement. Numbing cream can be applied if patients prefer for additional comfort
The new injection technique has allowed the treatment to be very comfortable and not neccessarilry need any topical anaesthetic. Dermal Filler is slowly injected to place the filler above the cheek bone. Further product may be placed laterally in the cheek to further enhance the contour depending on the natural shape of your cheek. The result is immediate and will last about up to 18 months. However, due to the immediate swelling from the procedure the final result will not be seen until about 3-4 weeks. A plan for regular follow-up treatments to maintain the initial result can be created for you. Our treatment provides a long-lasting but not permanent result leaving you the option of refining your treatment in tune with changing taste and fashion.
It is advised to lay on your back for the first 2-3 nights sleep to avoid pressure on the treated area
Avoid touching and applying creams or make up for 6 hours after the treatment to prevent infection
Avoid exercise for 4-6 hours post treatment
Minimise excessive sun exposure
Ensure to wear an SPF 35+ daily
Due to the possible post treatment effects of the injection it is be better to rest until the next day. You are advised to take some pain killers to prevent any discomfort for 1-2 days if necessary
The soft tissue fillers that demonstrate consistent safety for the last 20 years are the non-permanent fillers. As with any sort of injection there can be some bruising and minor swelling although this is not severe and usually settles within 2-3 days. There is rare chance of any allergic reaction which means no skin test is needed before treatment
1. SPECIALIST DOCTOR: You will be treated by one of the UK’s leading cosmetic doctors who are highly experienced in the Tear trough treatment procedure
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
3. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of vibrant Knightsbridge. We are based a 5 minute walk from Knightsbridge tube station
4. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic
5. PREMIUM MEDICATION : We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment
6. We are CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC) registered clinic. This ensures that we carry out treatments, hygiene and patient care to the highest of standards.
Had a very professional welcome today. Had a consultation with Dr Johnson and was welcomed pleasantly by all the lovely staff. Very different from other doctors I had spoken to, not interested in grabbing your money and getting on with it so to speak, they were more concerned about me as a patient and told me to think about it which I thought was amazing. Will most likely be returning very soon as it was a welcoming experience.
Contact one of our reception team today to book a complimentary consultation with one of our medical professionals.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Knightsbridge clinic.REQUEST A CALL