The London Cosmetic Clinic is proud to offer the latest PROFHILO injectable treatment which is an innovative approach to anti-aging treatments. This revolutionary treatment acts directly on skin laxity and nourishes the dermal cells which restores the firmness of the skin, with a prolonged duration. All procedures are carried out by our highly experienced doctors who have a professional knowledge and expertise in the treatment here at our clinic in Knightsbridge, London.
PROFHILO has one of the highest concentrations of Hyaluronic Acid in the industry (64mg / 2ml), thus enabling it to not only boost and hydrate the skin, but also remodel the ageing and sagging tissue.
This is an excellent, affordable option for patients who want natural results with minimal downtime or discomfort.
Who is suitable for the PROFHILO treatment?
The PROFHILO treatment can help to correct :
- Smokers lines and fine lines around the mouth
- Under eye wrinkles
- Fine lines around the eyes
- Crepey and thin neck skin
- Wrinkly cheeks
- Crepey hands
PROFHILO promotes radiant skin by rejuvenating, stimulating collagen and elastin production and hydrating the skin.
What does the PROFHILO procedure involve?
Prior the treatment :
Topical anaesthetic will be applied for 20-30 minutes prior the treatment for additional comfort
The procedure :
The experienced specialist doctors will carefully examine your skin to ensure you are suitable candidate and will thoroughly explain the procedure, benefits and risks prior to beginning the procedure.
The PROFHILO syringe is injected into precise locations into your skin using special Bio Aestheic Points technique (BAP) as illustrated below:
The BAP technique maximises the diffusion in the malar and sub-malar areas by specifically chosen in anatomically respective areas involving 5 injections per side.
The gentle and slow injections offer maximum comfort during the treatment. In some areas that have high chance of bruising, the special blunt needles (cannula) can be used. Once injected, the product immediately starts spreading due to the high concentration of HA and its cohesive nature.
Post treatment :
You should avoid touching or applying make up on the treated area for 6 hours in order to prevent infection. The treatment areas can appear slightly bumpy and raised post treatment. This will reduce by the next day. Specific post treatment instructions will be given during your visit by our Clinic Coordinator.
Before & After Gallery
Which type of product is PROFHILO?
PROFHILO is not a dermal filler, it is different from all other injectable substances as it has been engineered for “skin bio remodelling”. It is biocompatible because it is composed of highly pure grade hyaluronic acid produced by bio fermentation. This fantastic treatment enables effective production of both your natural collagen and also your elastin which enables your skin to renew successfully, from within. Due to its intensively high purity and the absence of additives, PROFHILO offers greater safety and therefore reduced side effects.
What is the down time?
The down time is very minimal. The redness and swelling after treatment will generally subside within a couple of hours or maximum, up to one day.
How many treatments do I need?
It is recommended to have 2 sessions (one month apart) to achieve the maximum results. However, if the skin problems are severe, the third session could be done 2 months after the second session.
In order to maintain the results, one treatment session is advised every 6 months.
How long will it take to start seeing a result?
The results are usually seen after two quick treatment sessions, with a one month interval between them. An increased firmness, elasticity and an overall improved quality of the skin is seen after the two treatments. Maintenance sessions are required 6-12 monthly depending on the degree of correction required, your age and lifestyle. Your doctor will provide you with a full treatment plan during your initial consultation.
Why should I have the treatment at The London Cosmetic Clinic?
1. SPECIALIST DOCTOR: You will be treated by one of the UK’s leading cosmetic doctors who are highly experienced in the Tear trough treatment procedure
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
3. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of vibrant Knightsbridge. We are based a 5 minute walk from Knightsbridge tube station
4. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic
5. PREMIUM MEDICATION : We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment
6. We are CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC) registered and a SAFE FACE approved & regulated clinic. This ensures that we carry out treatments, hygiene and patient care to the highest of standard
Prices start from £395
* Note: These are standard prices and are subject to individual requirement and promotion. You will be made fully awere of the total cost following a free consultation.
We offer expert treatments at competitive prices and a free, medical consultation appointment to discuss your suitability. Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest special offers and clinic news