The London Cosmetic Clinic offers safe and effective removal of thread veins (broken capillaries). The technologically advanced Ellipse thread vein removal treatment use an intense pulsed light system. The procedure will remove redness and broken capillaries from the surface of the skin. Your personal requirements are overseen and performed, in confidence, by our independent senior IPL /Laser specialist, Mieke Morgan.
A large proportion of the population suffers from disorders of blood vessels. These range in size from small telangiectasias (small thread veins, spider naevi) to larger port wine stains or birth marks. They can cause significant psychological trauma. The Ellipse IPL treatment offers an effective and clinically proven therapy to remove these lesions.
Thread veins (small blood vessel near the surface of the skin) on most parts of the body can be treated. The most common treatments are for superficial veins on the face, neck and chest areas. As the treatment relies on absorption of light by the haemoglobin in the blood, the most effective results are seen with light skin. The lighter the skin, the more pronounced the contrast between the vessel and the skin, making treatment easier.
1. Removal of the thread vein
2. Decreased size of thread vein
3. Skin texture & pore size will be improved and the skin will look brighter & younger
A single session typically lasts 10-20 minutes
Tolerance of pain is varies from person to person. Most people describe the sensation as similar to that of a rubber band snapping onto the skin, followed by a warm sensation lasting several minutes. You may find it comforting to cool the skin after the treatment with a soothing aloe vera gel
The number of treatments depends on the body site and the severity of the thread vein. Clinical studies have confirmed that 1-4 treatments usually are needed, and these are timed about one month apart. Only thread veins on the face, neck and chest can be treated
Clinical trials documenting Ellipse’s safety and effectiveness are carried out by leading doctors prior to the release of the product. The results of these tests are then published in respected, refereed medical journals.
1. SPECIALIST DOCTORS: You will be treated by one of the UK’s leading cosmetic doctors who are highly experienced in the Hyperhidrosis procedure
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
3. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of vibrant Oxford street and Bond street. We are based a 5 minute walk from Oxford sreet and Bond street tube stations.
4. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic
5. PREMIUM MEDICATION : We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment
6. We are CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC) approved & regulated clinic, this ensures that we carried out high standard treatments, hygiene and care to our patients.
Incredibly happy with my gummy smile fix. It was my first time getting a cosmetic procedure and the LCC made me feel incredibly comfortable. Thank-you to Dr Johnson who walked me through the procedure ( which was incredibly fast and pain free!) and a massive thank you to Rahena! Your customer service was exceptional and made me feel really assured and comfortable. Will definitely be recommending the LCC to everyone. Incredibly professional and well priced clinic. I can already see a difference in my smile!
I'm so pleased I found The London Cosmetic Clinic. Dr Johnson was incredibly informative and professional and I've seen a difference after only one treatment! Big thank you to Rahena too who was super helpful and helped put my fears to ease!
I came in to enquire about Botox, I spoke to Rahena who gave me so much information.
Dr. Salinda Johnson and her team are excellent and highly accomplished. She maintains the highest standards in aesthetic treatments and techniques, and consequently I trust her completely and know that she will always offer the best advice, and provide the most appropriate treatments. Her expertise is admirable.
The team are friendly, efficient and helpful and always put patients at ease
Practitioners of Aesthetic Dermatology In London abound , but The London Cosmetic Clinic has the expertise and patient care which puts it top of the list
Excellent standard of care. Staff very amicable. Very pleased with results.
Great location, service and result of the treatment. Highly recommended.
Contact one of our reception team today to book a complimentary consultation with one of our medical professionals.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Knightsbridge clinic.REQUEST A CALL