The London cosmetic clinic, Knightsbridge, offers the non surgical nose reshaping ( non surgical rhinoplasty), by one of the first and most experienced UK cosmetic specialist doctor performing the treatment.
Rhinoplasty is one of the most desired cosmetic procedures, but many patients are frightened by the potential complications and the risk of unfavorable cosmetic results. Non surgical rhinoplasty is a safe, non-invasive alternative to traditional rhinoplasty. Sometimes it is called the 15 minute nose job as the treatment involves only Dermal filler injection to reshape nose.
This is an excellent, affordable option for people who want to change the shape of their noses but do not want surgery. Results are instant; there is no downtime, no general anaesthetic and no prolonged healing.
Who is suitable for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Anyone who has :
- Slightly crooked nose
- Small nose that needs building up
- Hook shaped noses that would like straightening
- A mild to moderate bump on the bridge of the nose
- A mild to moderate drooping of nasal tip
- A nose that needs refinement after surgical rhinoplasty
- Noses that would like more height, definition and a nose tip
What does the Non-surgical Rhinoplasty procedure involve?
Prior the treatment :
Topical anaesthetic will be applied for 15-30 minutes prior the treatment
The procedure :
Dermal filler is injected in small amounts and in precise locations into your skin so that there is total control over the shape and contours created by the procedure. The doctor will then massage the product to re-shape the nose. During the procedure, you are fully awake. You hold a mirror and you are in complete control of the procedure’s results.
Post treatment :
you should avoid touching or applying make up on the treated area for 6 hours in order to prevent infection. Specific post treatment instruction will be given.
The results are immediate and last from 6-12 months. Because the results are relatively temporary, adjustments can be made as your face changes over time and you always retain a natural look.
Before & After Treatment
Increasing high and definition for Asian nose
Bump correction and straighten nose
Hook nose correction
What is Dermal filler?
Dermal fillers are materials that are frequently used to correct scarring, wrinkles, and other depressions in the skin. They are often a kind of soft tissue designed in such a way that enables injection into the skin for purposes of improving the appearance. Generally, they are made of several types of materials of synthetic, man-made and natural categories, and they have been developed into various standards depending on the level of usage.
Which type of Dermal filler used to re-shape nose?
The most common Dermal Filler used for nose area are Hyaluronic acid ( such as Restylane and Juvederm) and Calcium- based microsphere Filler ( Radiesse).
is one of nature’s most versatile and fascinating substances. It is found throughout the body as well as in most other living organisms. It has many functions, from giving the skin elasticity and providing our skin with volume, giving it a youthful appearance. Restylane and Juvederm are sterile gels consisting of non-animal, cross-linked, hyaluronic acid (HA) and are made in a laboratory. They contain no human or animal DNA and have the best safety profile of all the fillers currently on the market as it is the only type of filler that is reversible.These products are FDA approved for use in the nasolabial fold and are used “off-label” in other areas.
is an injectable implant composed of synthetically produced smooth calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in a sodium carboxymethylcellulose gel carrier. It is the FDA-Approved Dermal Filler that injected into the skin in a minimally invasive procedure. Injection of the product provides an immediate correction.There is no skin sensitivity testing required. Radiesse acts as a scaffold under the skin, providing structure and stimulating your own natural collagen to grow. Results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
There is very little to no down-time involved in the procedure. In fact, most patients return to their normal, daily activities right after their visit. There is no significant swelling, bruising or pain. However, sunglasses or heavy eyeglasses must be avoided for two weeks after the procedure.
How long the result will last?
The result generally last from 6-12 months.
A plan for regular follow-up treatments to maintain the initial result can be created for you. Our treatment provides a long-lasting but not permanent result leaving you the option of refining your treatment in tune with changing taste and fashion.
Why should I have the treatment at the London Cosmetic Clinic?
- Specialist Doctor : our specialist doctor is registered and hold a license to practice with the General Medical Council. The doctor is one of the first doctors performing Non Surgical rhinoplasty in the UK and has extensive experience in the treatment. She will carefully examine and advise you the defects of your nose and how to correct personally. Our patients always give compliments about how professional, gentle and kindness of our doctor.
- Follow up appointment : we offer a follow up appointment at 2 weeks after to ensure you achieve your best result. As the nature of the injection, slight immediate swelling may alter the real result. We understand you may need a small top up treatment when the swelling disappear. In order to achieve your best desirable result, free of charge small top up treatment at 2 weeks after will be offered to you by the doctor if needed.
- Clinic location : our clinic situated in heart of London, Knightsbridge. Just a minute walk from Knightsbridge tube station and Harrods.
- Premium product : we use only premium Dermal Filler specific for nose area ( Restylane, Juvederm and Radiesse).
- Free and no obligation consultation is available.
The cost is 1/10th of Traditional Rhinoplasty, prices start from only £450.
We offer expert treatments at competitive price and free consultation. Please check our special offer at home page, sign up for our special offer& News letter or simply contact us.
* Note: These are standard price and are subject to individual requirement and promotion. You will be made fully awere of the total cost following a free consultation.
“Having Non Surgical nose job, I don’ t need to worry when I have my photos taken anymore. My nose use to bend to the right before, but now it is perfectly straight. I would like to thank Dr. Johnson so much for giving me a new straight nose.” Nina*, Ireland.
“This Non Surgical Rhinoplasty is fabulous. I hardly felt any discomfort during the treatment and the swelling and bruise is very little after the injection. I actually went bact to work straight after.The bump on my nose that I hate has comlpletely gone. Thank you so much Dr. Johnson, you’ve done such a fantastic job.” Carley*, Greenwich.
“I am so happy with my nose now. Thanks to Dr. Johnson for creating definition on my flat nose. It looks so natural just like what I want. I will definitely keep having this treatment with you.” Narumi*, Oxford.
“Honestly, I have had surgery on my nose for four times and I’ve never got what I want. The Non Surgical nose job is the only treatment that gave me the nose that I always want. I think it simply because I was awake and during the treatment Dr. Johnson kept checking with me where exactly what I want to correct. I felt the procedure was absolutely under control by myself. Also, the top up treatment you offered after the swelling went down made the result even better. I am very impress your professionalism and care. Thank you very much.”William*, Newyork.
* Name changed to protect identity
Suggestions of other treatments :