Is penoplasty safe? Non-surgical ways to increase penis size.
Published on: August 31, 2022
With the growing number of women worldwide who are hellbent on preferring size to risking what ‘skills’ a man’s penis may hold, there is a constant reminder of why a sizable penis is essential. While you may be thinking of possible ways to increase your penis size, it is also very important to think of safety first.
Penoplasty, also known as phalloplasty, is a surgical procedure to increase penis size. The surgery ranges from a simple injection of solutions to silicone or saline injections or all the way up to a penile implant. As these surgical options vary, so do the safety levels.
In the course of this article, we will discuss the hazards of penoplasty surgery and several other safe ways of increasing the size of your penis without surgery.
Penoplasty surgery, asides from being the way out for men who wish to significantly increase penis length, is a type of cosmetic surgery that is often sought after by men who have experienced an erection loss due to natural aging, Peyronie’s disease, or erectile dysfunction. For those who suffer from erectile dysfunction, it may be because they are experiencing a medical condition that has made it difficult to achieve an erection. In these cases, surgery helps to alleviate the condition and allow for more normal sexual function.
Surgical penoplasty procedures
There are quite a number of surgical penoplasty procedures, and some of them are:
- Fat transfer
In this procedure, fat cells are removed from any fatty area of the body, purified, and injected directly into the penis shaft via small incisions on the side of the penis.
- Silicon implants
In this procedure, an incision is made above the penis, big enough to accommodate a crescent shape silicon is inserted under the penile skin to make the penis look longer and wider.
Ligamentolysis is the basis of penis operation for lengthening, and the surgical method entails severing portions of the penis ligaments. This allows a portion of the “hidden” penis to travel downwards and outside the body. As a result, the visible part of the penis grows. While this sounds like a rather straightforward procedure, there are a lot of factors that take substantial skill.
BOOK A CONSULTATION WITH US FOR PENOPLASTY:
Whatsapp: +44 7789 683324
Risks involved in surgical penoplasty
Due to the invasive nature of this procedure, there are a lot of complications that arise. Some of these complications include and are not limited to:
- Infection: All invasive surgeries carry the risk of infection, and surgical penoplasty isn’t left out in this. Irrespective of the fact that patients are given antibiotics after the surgery, there are still cases of infection, usually as a result of smoking. Smoking causes the wounds inflicted from the surgical procedure to become infected and need an additional course of antibiotics, which will only work if the infection hasn’t gone too deep.
- Irregularities: Surgical penoplasty involves the introduction of foreign substances or materials into the penis shaft. These substances that are introduced try to find their way by spreading, most times unevenly, to the various parts of the penis, thereby causing irregularities that may be permanent.
- Bleeding: The risk of bleeding is very high within 24 hours after the procedure must have been completed, which may require performing a second operation. This bleeding is as a result of the incisions on various sides of the penis, pubis, or scrotum
- Seroma: This is the accumulation of fluid in the penis after the surgery, usually as a result of rigorous exercise. This can, in turn, lead to infections.
- Swelling and bruising: Due to the sensitivity of the pubis skin, some swelling or bruising are likely to occur after the surgery. The operation sites could be swollen for weeks after the operation.
Is penoplasty safe?
Now to the big question, ‘Is penoplasty safe?” With all the above-listed risks involved and many more, it is safe to say that surgical penoplasty is unsafe.
It might please you to know that you can still achieve your dream penis length and girth, but with non-surgical penoplasty.
How to increase the size of your penis without surgery
There are various non-surgical penis enlargement options. Some of which are:
Jelqing is a non-surgical penis enlargement exercise that according has been shown to cause the penis to increase in size. It includes straining the skin in order to create small areas of injury that are believed to grow as they recover, so making the penis appear to be larger or thicker than it actually is. This non-surgical penis enlargement procedure has been proven by scientists to work effectively.
There are a few steps involved in jelqing:
- Apply some lube on your penis so that it doesn’t hurt.
- Create a circle by circling your index finger and thumb together (like making an OK sign).
- Put your fingers to the bottom of your penis and stretch out with your fingers and then drag it downward from its base to its head.
- This should be done once or twice a day for a few minutes each time.
- Penis weights
Penis weights are another non-surgical enlargement option. Penis weights, often known as penile extenders, are simply penis enlargement devices. The skin and tissues of the penis are designed to be gradually stretched out by them so that the penis can grow in length.
The purpose of using penile weights is to gradually induce a significant and permanent enlargement of the penis’ length, both while the penis is flaccid and when it is erect. This can be accomplished by stretching the penis in a gentle manner for several hours each day
Most penis weights demand that you attach or hang them from your penis on a daily basis, regardless of whether you are wearing clothes or not.
- Eating certain types of foods
Eating certain foods onions is another effective non-surgical penis enlargement method.
Some foods that increase penis size include:
- Salmon: This is rich in Omega-3 and other fatty supplements, which makes it capable of maintaining a healthy blood flow are proven to help you attain stiffer erections.
- Banana: Banana is another food that increases penis size. It is enriched with Potassium, a key component of a healthy heart. A healthy heart means proper blood circulation, and proper blood circulation helps attain better erection.
- Vegetables: Consuming vegetables and fruits that are rich in antioxidants; compounds that help fight free radicals in the arteries and also strengthen the arteries, helps to improve penis growth significantly.
- Honey: This is one of the few foods that has significant health benefits for a variety of bodily problems. In addition to providing fast energy, it has a variety of other uses, including enhancing eyesight, promoting weight gain or loss, and boosting immunity. Additionally, it aids in increasing the level of testosterone, which is a direct cause of better erection quality. Consuming honey regularly can aid in increasing size because it supports healthy bodily functions and penis growth.
- Hyaluronic (HA) acid injection
This is the real way to increase girth size and is a procedure that should only be carried out by experts in the field. This is a very safe, non-surgical penis enlargement procedure that lasts for about half an hour. Here, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) gel is injected with an innovative procedure without obstructing the natural feel of the original tissues in your penis.
At the end of the day, the appearance of your penis and how long the result lasts depend on the expertise of the doctor and the product used. As such, you should get your non-surgical penoplasty done by experts. Then and only then would you appreciate your penoplasty before and after.
Frequently asked questions about penoplasty
Is it possible to increase penis size?
Yes, it is very possible to increase penis size. Just that, that choice of increment varies
Is penoplasty permanent?
Penoplasty is not permanent, and the length of the result is affected by the procedure employed and how fast your body metabolizes, which is mostly dependent on age and nutrition.
When thinking of achieving your dream penis size, you have to consider the safety of the procedures that are available to you. It is one thing to get results, and it is another to get proper results with no complications or risks. It is understandable that money is a factor in determining your choice, but you shouldn’t let the penoplasty cost push you to make a wrong decision.
Our experts are available to attend to all your penis enlargement needs.